From Pie in the Sky WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to Pie in the Sky Wiki!
This a wiki about Pie in the Sky Software, the Power 3D engine and the associated 3D Game Creation System that brought first-person graphics to the masses in the mid-1990s. This wiki shall seek to document the company's products, the games created by others using its tools and the broader community it spawned.
There are currently 92 articles and 41 images on the wiki!
Pie in the Sky
- Pie in the Sky Software:
- Corncob 3D: Corncob 3D (1992), Corncob 3-D: The Other Worlds Campaign (1992), Corncob Deluxe (1994)
- Nick Hunter Series: Power 3D, Stop Nick Macki (beta), Lethal Tender (1993), Terminal Terror (1994)
- Nick Hunter, Thorne Devereaux, Bruno Riggs, Susan Riker, Operation Body Count (fan remakes)
- Other Software: InnerMission (1987-1991), German FPS (cancelled), Cyberpuck (1992), Baja Bash (1997, cancelled), Physics Demo (2010), Dice App (2010)
Game Creation System
- 3D Game Creation System (1995-2003)
- Meltdown (GCS Demo; 1995), Industrial Killers (1995), Santa's Rescue 3D (1995), Max Resistance (2001)
- MS DOS: version 1.x or the "classic" versions.
- Available: Adolf-X 3D: The Execution of Hitler, Area 51, Astroreptilio, Attack of the Genetic Bugs (aka Freedom Soldier), Bark Bark 3D, Bobenstein 3D, Burnt Toast, Castaway: The Ordeal Begins, Cavemaze 3D, Chemical Warfare, Chub Gam 3D (Director's Cut), Comic World, Continuum, Colosso Adventure Series, Delusions, Deadly Technology, D-Day, Dark World, Deer Napped, Demon, Despair 1-3, Duke Screw'em 38D, Dungeon of Terror, Earth Defender, Elapse, Eternal Prison, Escape!, Escape POW, Gaia, Gore Galore, Graliens, Hover War, In Her Royal Majesty's Intelligence Service, La Cosa Nostra, LifesBattle, Lost in Zapperstein, Mayhem 3D, Meltdown, Metalhead, MOD-G, North v. Memorial, Ninja Commandoes, Outnumbered, Pastor 3D, Pyramid, Red Babe, Return of the Dämons, Soren 3D, Secret Agent, Sirens' Chamber, Soviet Prisoner, Space Station Escape, Swallowed, Sargent Blood: Alien Challenge, Subterraneans, Terrorist Invasion, The Maze!, Techno Prison, Terror in Christmas Town, Troubled Tower, UFO 3D, Ultimate!, Vehicle of Freedom, Wicked Dream, Wing Do, Zone Force, Zoom, Zyr
- Missing: Escape from the Ward, Gangbusters Deluxe, Gumby's Violent Adventure, Hallways of Brutality, Iraqi Scum-Bag, Martial Arts Warriors, Murk, Narc, Operation: One Level Quickie Demo, Operation Web, Power Booster 5000, Project Thunderbird, Realms of Evil, Return to Ghost Manor, Serial Granny Killah, Suburbia Squad, Terror out of the Deep, Zombie World,
- Moderator's Picks: MOD-G, Continuum, Gore Galore, Colosso Adventure Series, Space Station Escape, Chub Gam 3D, La Cosa Nostra, Gaia, Chemical Warfare
- Windows: versions 2.x and 3.x
- Alchemania, Alpha X Command, Apollo's Palace, Badabing, Blast 3D, Captive, Cannibal Island, Captive, City of the Evil Dead, Colosso 4, Defense, Desert Raider, Escape! 3D: The Breakout, Fancy Robot Commandos, Hardcorps, HighRisk: Creatures of the Caverns, House of Cathalon, Infiltration, Mayhem Gold, Militia, Narcos, Norman's Escape, Nuclear Apocalypse, Paul: Vs The CIA (Gold Edition), Pencil Whipped, Project: Undead, Prezzie Hunt, Recall, Red Planet, Robot Surge, Satellite, The Shortest Straw (alpha demo), Specimen, The Tickle People, Thundra, Wild West Goldhunter, XYLOT's Revenge, Zulu 7
- Moderator's Picks: House of Cathalon, Pencil Whipped, Prezzie Hunt, Infiltration, XYLOT's Revenge
- Weapons: Ninja Kick, Pistol, Shotgun, Machine Gun, Grenade, Mine, Bomb, Goo Gun, Missile Launcher
- Enemies: Grey Guard, Green Guard, Blue Guard, Blue Armoured Guard, Bed Shooter, Hovercraft, Tank, Skull, Alligator
- Music: The Bog, Riff, Sinister, Wraith, A Dark Place, Gaining the Upper Hand
- Developers: Acord Games, Campana Productions, PhreAk Software, ChubGamSoft, Wales & Welch Productions, Nic-Ty Entertainment, The DaRK CaVErN Productions, U-Neek Software, Chiselbrain Software, Skyline Software, Spigot Software, Dangaroos Kipawa Entertainment, Spungulas Software/MicroSeth, MKWON's 3D Gaming, Khaz, Lone Wolf 3D, Laser Point, 3D-Zone, Viperbyte 3D, Jester Games, WeierCOM, Dan O 3D Games, Slade 3D, Dog Software, Spunky Software, Speeding Bullet Design, Video Brothers Software, Strange Roads Interactive, Sherwood Forest Software, Markosoft, ZoneSoft
- Persons: Jim Ball, John T. Gallion, Drew Costigan, Michael Zerbo, Johan Peter Lems, Sean Burgoon, Phillip Posante